Our composite doors offer style and security to your home
As well as being the main entrance to your property, your front door is a way to personalise your home, show your sense of style and create a great first impression. Composite doors are a perfect way to do this with multiple colours, styles and finishes available.
Composite doors are a great choice as a sustainable alternative to traditional timber entrance doors and they also offer lots of additional benefits. As well as being modern in looks and more secure in performance the outer ‘GRP’ skin and rigid foam core means the doors are virtually soundproof and draught-free to keep your home warm, cosy and quiet. A composite door actually offers 6 times better insulation that a traditional wooden door. We offer a wide range of colour and style choices so you can find the perfect door to compliment your home. So whether you are looking for a traditional timber aesthetic or a more contemporary style we’ve got the door for you.
- Advanced security features including ‘anti-bump’ and ‘anti-drill’ cylinder locks with ‘anti-snap’ cylinder guard. There’s also multi-point locking mechanism for even more security and peace of mind.
- Virtually maintenance-free so your door will keep its great looks through its lifetime.
- Six-times better insulation than a timber door so your home stays warm and your energy bills are reduced.
- A-rated doors are available on request – B-rated doors come as standard.
- A unique draught proof design featuring a triple sealed frame and PVC-U Thermal Inserts to maximise energy efficiency.
- Superb glass designs with high-quality materials so colours will stay bright and fresh throughout their lifetime.
- Low level thresholds for easy access – ideal for prams, wheelchairs or bicycles.
- A 10 years guarantee against swelling, colour loss or delamination.