Two styles combined for even greater flexibility and more space
You can combine two styles – the Edwardian and the Lean-to for example – or adapt an existing style so that it can be built in the shape of the letter P. Either way, you’ll enjoy even more space and flexibility.
Your space will have two distinctive areas which can be used for a whole range of functions. For instance, you could use one area for relaxing and one for dining. The choice is yours!
- Elegant finishing touches that include lovely decorative crestings, finials for the roof and easy-to-fit PVC-U skirting boards.
- More glazing options from Georgian bars and stained or leaded glazing to vertical sliding sash windows.
- Fully co-ordinated colours so you can design the conservatory that’s right for you. There are traditional and contemporary colours, as well as the opportunity to match a woodgrain exterior with a white interior.
- Minimum reliance on sealant – unlike some conservatories where large amounts of silicone sealants are used for water-tightness. This can not only be ineffective, but doesn’t look great either. With our advanced and innovative roof system, the use of sealants is kept to a minimum. So you can be sure of a precision-engineered conservatory with watertight performance that’ll last its lifetime.
- Outstanding thermal efficiency thanks to a high-insulating roof that maximises heat retention and light diffusion, so you’ll enjoy your conservatory in summer and winter alike.