Create an amazing new room with a stunning conservatory or Equinox tiled conservatory roof
Here’s a room that’s designed just for you – a retreat where you can truly relax. So create your own space with a conservatory that’s tailored to your lifestyle and your needs. A conservatory doesn’t just add extra space, light and energy to your home either, it will also add value to your property.
As an alternative, you could transform your existing conservatory into a great new living space that you can use all year round with an Equinox tiled conservatory roof.
Design your perfect space
From the traditional to the modern, our conservatories offer high-quality engineering and excellent value for money. A wide range of styles means that you can choose the ideal look to complement your home.
So make the most of those balmy summer days and cosy winter nights as you chill out in your stylish conservatory retreat.
- A design to suit your home’s individual style with a bespoke conservatory to match your property and budget. There’s everything from elegant Victorian and classic Edwardian to gable-ended, P-shaped, lean-to and even lantern and orangery designs.
- Elegant finishing touches that include lovely decorative crestings, finials for the roof, and easy-to-fit PVC-U skirting boards.
- More glazing options from Georgian bars and stained or leaded glazing to vertical sliding sash windows.
- Fully co-ordinated colours so you can design the conservatory that’s right for you. There are traditional or contemporary colours, as well as the opportunity to match a woodgrain exterior with a white interior.
- Minimum reliance on sealant – unlike some conservatories where large amounts of silicone sealants are used for water-tightness. This can not only be ineffective, but doesn’t look great either. With our advanced and innovative roof system, the use of sealants is kept to a minimum. So you can be sure of a precision-engineered conservatory with watertight performance that’ll last its lifetime.
- Outstanding thermal efficiency thanks to a high-insulating roof that maximises heat retention and light diffusion, so you’ll enjoy your conservatory in summer and winter alike.