Bi-fold doors open up a room in an elegant and efficient way.
All Bi-fold doors are folded in a space saving manner and conveniently slide to the side, making the use of the aperture width and opening the room to the outside.
Bi-fold doors can also be used to replace existing French door, patio door or can be used to create a large opening onto a terrace, patio area. They are also becoming very popular internal room dividers.
At Sterling we manufacture all bi-folds whether in PVCu or Aluminium on site in our factory using the highest quality systems and materials.
- WHS Halo Eclipse system
- Smooth Operation
- Easily adjustable hinges
- Taylor made from 1600mm wide to 6.0 metres wide
- Maximum height of 2400mm
- Multi-point locking
- Fully reinforced sash and outer frame
- Manufactured to accommodate 28mm thick double-glazed units
- Draught and weather proof
Key Features of Aluminium Bi-folds:
- Attractive slim-line profiles
- Typical sightlines of 133mm
- Profiles with rounded edge options
- Low threshold option
- Fully Weather sealed
- Up to maximum height of 2500mm (per sash)
- Up to maximum width of 1000mm (per sash)
- Multiple choice of colours including the special Sensations colour range.
If you wish to discuss Bi-fold doors in more detail then please speak to one of our specialist who will be more than happy to guide you through the decision making process.